Wednesday, February 18, 2009

one word thing

Here is the one word only survey. You know I must not be at home if I had time to do this. (Work is either crazy or unoccupied. Had some unoccupied time so I figured I might as well do something to keep me busy.)Enjoy reading! Copy and post your one word answers to your blog if you like.

Where is your cell phone? pocket

Your significant other? unclaimed

Your hair? shedding

Your mother? talented

Your father? underappreciated

Your favorite thing? love

Your dream last night? inappropriate

Your favorite drink? juice

Your dream/goal? married

What room you are in? library

Your hobby? writing

Your fear? cold

Where do you want to be in 6 years? alive

Where were you last night? home

Muffins? blueberry

Wish list item? success

Where you grew up? hartsville

Last thing you did? type

What are you wearing? clothes

Your TV? broken

Your pets? nope

Friends? quality

Your life? unpredictable

Your mood? depressed

Missing some one? her

Car? rolling

Something you're not wearing? ring

Your favorite store? target

Your favorite color? green

When is the last time you laughed? night

Last time you cried? temple

Who will resend this? nobody

One place that I go to over and over? toilet

One person who emails me regularly? chuck

My favorite place to eat? italian

Why you participated in this survey? mneh.

What are you doing tonight? sleeping

4 comments:

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

I'm sensing a pattern of longing for marriage here..."it'll work out" :)

jacob said...

pattern sensing, sustained. i endorse your optimism

kim e said...

I feel your dream is near....wishes do come true.

Jean said...

Jacob, you need to remember that I was 27 when I got married and look what I got...the very best! Be patient...I know that doesn't help but I promise you in the end it will be well worth the wait..trust me!