Friday, April 3, 2009

boycott against at&t


well, let me start this story around january. i got a new phone, and plan on my own, and wouldn't you know the darn thing was awesome. it was called the shine. a mirror phone with a super awesome camera and huge screen and quality and a half. bi loved it. well, the thing fell off my couch, landed on the floor and quit working. so i went the at&t store and she said to just call warranty hotline humans and they'd send me another one. well the morons at the at&t hotline center were non-americans who couldn't speak english but both told me they weren't replacing it since i was white and spoke english. oh wait, and because it fell off of my couch and quit. so i went back to using my old phone which has survived hundreds of plummits to the ground a painful scooter wreck and a million other things and still works. they're made by the same brand. go figure it'd be my luck to get a lemon and them refuse to refund me. at&t and LG will both be receiving angry letters from me and i'll post that later. i'm still furious right now, and shopping for a new phone that'll set me back atleast a couple hundred dollars. stupid.

5 comments:

kim e said...

ewww, that sure stinks! Maybe you can find a good deal and one that will withstand a fall or two.

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

why not just keep old faithful? or does it have issues too? i hate it for your budget...why do we always seem to have multiple things get added around the same time frame? (for you - stitches bill + new phone bill)

Libbi said...

sprint has the absolute vest customer service. Ask Peter, he has had multiple phones for varied reasons including swims in lakes and theft...they sent him a new one yesterday as a matter of fact free of charge because his had quit working..but of course some punk stole it and his handicap tag out of his truck last night...

Terry said...

I've certainly had my issues with AT&T. For months they had been charging me this outrageous bill and I couldn't figure out why so I put Chris on it, and he went there and straightened them out. Now, my phone bill has been cut about fifty dollars cheaper (they had all this junk on there that I wasn't even aware of). If I didn't have a contract, I would change companies! By they way, if you need an extra phone, I have plenty of them in the lost and found at school.

Jared A. Edwards said...

bi hate 'em.